Type your question here!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Plants Resistant to Radio Frequencies



Do you know of any lists of plants that are more resistant to radio frequency and how would I find them? I know this sounds like an odd question but I need to know. I am a former Master Gardener.


A. That is a question I do not know the answer to and have never been asked that before. If you find out, I would love to know. If you are reading this and you know anything about this topic, please make a comment. Let's keep an open mind.....

1 comment:

  1. I am also curious about that. Because we know that plants are living things too, there may be possibilities that there're plants which are resistant to radio frequency like other living things. I think it will take some research.

    ReplyDelete