This is a discussion group for all of you who want to exchange ideas about desert horticulture... a very different breed of gardening. You have to know what you are doing to be a good desert gardener and it will test your limits!
- Attachments are permitted. You can post pictures (approval is necessary), documents and all sorts of things that you think might help members.
- No spamming. If you have a product you are selling its okay but you have to be pre-approved. The best way to promote a product is to participate as a member and gain peoples trust regarding your level of knowledge and a products benefit.
- Members cannot hide email address. We will ALL know who you are! This is a community, not a place to hideout.
- Listed in Yahoo! Groups directory. People can search and find this discussion group.
- Membership requires approval. The Administrators must approve you before you can see posts or comment.
- All members can post messages.