This is an exploratory social get-together for interested desert gardeners, horticulture and social media types in the Las Vegas area. I am proposing a 9 am meeting at the Viragrow meeting room on Saturday, June 21, for those interested. There will be some healthy and not so healthy refreshments, coffee and tea available.
Please RSVP to me at Extremehort@aol.com so I have an idea of numbers who might be coming.
I would suggest a very open agenda:
- Brainstorming of ideas.
- Resolution of ideas.
Viragrow is located at 1100 East Dehli St. near Cheyenne Exit of I15 and Losee Road in North Las Vegas.
- Exit on Cheyenne and drive West toward Losee Road.
- Turn right or north on Losee approximately 150 yards to the first traffic light which is Colton.
- Turn left or west on Colton a distance of 20 yards and take an immediate or first right on Bruce.
- Travel north on Bruce about two blocks and Delhi St is on your left or west.
- Viragrow is about 50 yards west on Delhi St.
It is best to park outside the fence next to the road due to truck traffic into and out of the yard.
A map can be found here. http://www.viragrow.com/directions