Type your question here!

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Dog Urine and Lawn Problem? Follow me and find out.

I had a question submitted to me regarding dog urine on a lawn and how to stop the damage. It can be found here.... (mouse right click on the link below to read it)

https://xtremehorticulture.blogspot.com/2016/01/follow-your-dog-with-bucket-of-water.html?showComment=1453057549113#c1132371346234404759

I recommended following the dog with a bucket of water.

I received an email about a product called Dog Rocks.... You can follow the emails in the comments at the bottom of this post.

http://dogrocks.org/ (mouse right click on this link to learn about it)

I was contacted by the CEO Dog Rocks USA LLC & Dog Rocks UK Distribution Ltd and she agree to supply it if we would try it. I contacted the person with the question to me and he agreed to try it provided it was supplied by the manufacturer. I agreed to post the results...positive or negative...after trying it. The CEO is following up on this trial and I will be in the loop.

Follow me and find out the results later in the summer of 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment