Type your question here!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

How to Prune Fruit Trees

In case you missed my classes this spring, below is an updated version of some short notes on pruning fruit trees. This covers most of the major temperate fruit trees such as peach, nectarine, apricot, Apple, pear, plum, pluot and the rest of that group.

Unfortunately it does not cover pomegranates, citrus and nut trees. I  post something in another post on citrus and nut trees. Pomegranate is a different animal altogether and I will post something soon on this as well.

Below are my updated notes on pruning that I put together for training purposes in Tajkistan for a project working with local tra and fruit growers.


If this doesn't work for you, here is the link by clicking HERE
Don't forget to visit my YouTube videos on pruning which can be found 

Happy Pruning!



No comments:

Post a Comment