Type your question here!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Calling All Las Vegas Gardening Bloggers and Social Media Types!

Social media types and those who have been thinking about getting started and need a little help. Please RSVP to me at Extremehort@aol.com so I have an idea about how many might be coming.

I have been wanting to meet bloggers and other social media types in the Las Vegas area for quite awhile. My idea was to get together, socialize, share some ideas and help promote each other. I have a meeting already scheduled at Viragrow in North Las Vegas on Saturday, June 21,and I would like to specifically invite you as well.

I would suggest a very open agenda:
Introductions
Brainstorming of ideas.
Resolution of ideas.
Adjourn.
 
Viragrow is located at 1100 East Dehli St. near Cheyenne Exit of I15 and Losee Road in North Las Vegas.
Exit on Cheyenne and drive West toward Losee Road.
Turn right or north on Losee approximately 150 yards to the first traffic light which is Colton.
Turn left or west on Colton a distance of 20 yards and take an immediate or first right on Bruce.
Travel north on Bruce about two blocks and Delhi St is on your left or west.
Viragrow is about 50 yards west on Delhi St.
It is best to park outside the fence next to the road due to truck traffic into and out of the yard.
 
A map can be found here. http://www.viragrow.com/directions

No comments:

Post a Comment