Type your question here!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Come Join the Discussion on Desert Horticulture

 A number of my readers also catch my responses and pictures on my online blog called Xtremehorticulture of the Desert. This allows me to post pictures of problems as well as pictures I have accumulated over the past 30 years.
            Blogs primarily focus on one person's contributions and don't allow for much discussion to occur. For this reason, I started a horticulture discussion group on Yahoo. The Yahoo discussion group called Desert Horticulture allows you to join the group and post questions or contribute to the answers to questions that are posted.
            Please come and join us in these horticultural discussions. If you can't find it, send me an e-mail and I will help connect you.

Join Desert Horticulture Discussion Group

No comments:

Post a Comment