Type your question here!

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Get Notified Every Time I Post Something New!

Did you wish you had known the Green June Beetles were flying sooner? Or the Grape Leaf Skeletonizer? The Green June Beetle alert was posted on July 5, as soon as I saw them. The Grape Leaf Skeletonizer alert was posted as soon as a friend told me they saw them. I send out notices on Twitter @Xtremehort. But did you know that you can get an email sent to you with each new post? This  can be timely information if you live in the Mojave Desert or the Las Vegas Valley! How about my videos on YouTube.  Watch them and know whats going on in desert horticulture.

The Newsblog comes out when I get enough information to post.

It's New!!!

Put your email here on the "landing page", the page you see when you look at my newsblog. Over on the right, just under signing up for my Newsblog.


Dont miss a post. Sign up now. Its easy to remove if you don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment