Type your question here!

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Does Xtremehorticulture Consult?

Information is free. But time costs money.

Free Stuff?

Email questions along with pictures to Extremehort@aol.com or my University email address at Morrisr@UNR.edu. Your pictures and questions may anonymously find their way onto my blog or as a newspaper article unless you specifically tell me, "No". Find oodles of information on my blog (Xtremehorticulture of the Desert), podcasts (Desert Horticulture), YouTube videos (Extremehort), Xtremehorticulture facebook page, and please sign up for my twitter alerts (@Extremehort). My tweets alert you when I am notified or see a local problem that needs your attention.


Xtremehorticulture Blog

Listen to my podcasts, Desert Horticulture, on this blog, Spotify, Apple, Google, Amazon Music, Buzzsprout, or through your favorite podcast broadcast. This one will get you started.


Desert Horticulture Podcast


What My Time Will Cost You*

A home two-hour visit is $100. Each additional hour is $50 after my initial visit. I will include a written focused synopsis (I highly recommend this for your reference, clarity and comfort) emailed a few days after my visit for an additional $50.00! Believe me, its a bargain! All together that is $100.00 for a two hour visit (+$50 extra if a written report is wanted). Payment is always good in cash (cash is King!), check or money order. I also accept Venmo or Zelle.

*About 25% of my time is donated.



No comments:

Post a Comment