Type your question here!

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Searching My Blog

Q. I used to get your newsletter but got dropped. Would you please add my email address to your list?

The handwritten number 1 indicates the search engine,

A. I don’t maintain that newsletter list anymore but instead rely on my blog, Xtremehorticulture of the Desert. This blog consists mostly of posts generated by questions I get and printed in the newspaper. You can get the information you need (including pictures) by visiting this blog. If you sign up for this blog you will receive notices when new articles are posted.

            This blog is searchable. There is a search engine for this blog located in a long box just under the title. 

This is the title page of my blog. The search engine for this blog is located just below this picture in a long box.

Relevant posts are displayed by entering keywords in this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment