Type your question here!

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Prevent Grub Attacks Now Safely

Q. I seem to have grubs in one area of the planting areas around the house.  
What do you recommend to eradicate grubs?  I have roses and a few ornamentals in these beds.

A. Try beneficial nematodes for grub control. Once they have been added to the soil they live their a long time if they have "food" (grubs) to feed on. Safe for plants and animals.

I would like to connect you to a few of my posts on my blog.

You can find these sometimes in your local garden supply store or nursery. Or you can order them online. Try this place on the internet and read up about what they can and can't do and order the right amount and the right kind.

http://www.buglogical.com/beneficial-nematodes/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment